It looks like you were trying to provide us with some community feedback but you are not a member of the St. Thomas-Elgin Indigenous community. We really appreciate you trying to help us. If you ended up here but you are First Nations, Metis or Inuit OR are of Indigenous ancestry and want to participate in the project, please tap this link and go back to the community feedback form.
It is important for the Journey Together St. Thomas-Elgin Truth & Reconciliation Project to understand what families and their children from the Indigenous community need in our region. Thank you for understanding it is important that we focus on the voices of our Indigenous community members who live and work in St. Thomas-Elgin
Thank you for wanting to help! There are lots of ways to participate
We Need Our Community in St. Thomas-Elgin to Participate and Inform the Journey Together St. Thomas-Elgin Truth and Reconciliation Project
We are bringing together people from our Indigenous and non-Indigenous community across St. Thomas-Elgin. This is the most important piece of our project. We need to work diligently to establish, encourage, and enhance the communication and sharing across St. Thomas-Elgin. The JTSTE project team is listening and can be reached by phone at 519-488-5415 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are asking across the St. Thomas-Elgin Region:
Do you have any contacts in the Indigenous St Thomas Elgin community, who may be interested in helping with the local truth and reconciliation initiative for families and children?
Please Help Us By:
- Getting the word out about the Journey Together St Thomas Elgin Project
- Specifically, share the Community Feedback Form across the Indigenous community to people you know
- Bringing together our project team with providers of our local programs and services in St. Thomas-Elgin that may be able to help us by sharing how they are connecting with the local Indigenous community.
Other Specific Things You Can Do to Help:
- Would you help us share our project information by helping promote our project website?
- Would you help us share our project information by visiting our Facebook page, Like our page, and tag other people and organizations who may also help?
- Do you have a website, Facebook page, or Email distribution list that you could use to help us get the word out about the JTSTE project?
- Can you share the details of our project information in the community in any other ways? For example, display our project promotional material at your site or post our information on your website?
Thank you for your help and support, we appreciate everyone’s time and input to the JTSTE project