WE NEED EVERYONE’S HELP!
We Need Our Community in St. Thomas-Elgin to Participate!
The JTSTE project is happening right now in our community! This project is designed to foster communication and listen to ideas from people in the Indigenous community about what programs and services they want and need in St. Thomas-Elgin. We are writing a grant application very soon and want as much feedback as possible.
If you can help share the information about our project we would really appreciate it.
If you are a member of the Indigenous community in St. Thomas Elgin please consider completing the Community Feedback Form~TAP HERE.
If you work or volunteer in St. Thomas-Elgin providing programs and/or services to families with children, please complete our Provider Feedback Form TAP HERE
We are bringing together people from our Indigenous and non-Indigenous community across St. Thomas-Elgin. This is the most important piece of our project. We need to work diligently to establish, encourage, and enhance the communication and sharing across St. Thomas-Elgin. The JTSTE project team is listening and we can be reached at 519-488-5415 or Email us at email@example.com
We are asking everyone across the St. Thomas-Elgin Region:
Do you have any contacts in the Indigenous St Thomas-Elgin community, who may be interested in helping with the local truth and reconciliation initiative for families and children?
Please Help Us By:
- Getting the word out about the Journey Together St Thomas-Elgin Project
- Specifically, sharing the Community Feedback Form TAP HERE across the Indigenous community
- Bringing together our project team with providers of our local programs and services in St. Thomas-Elgin that may be able to help us by sharing how they are connecting with the local Indigenous community.
Other Specific Things You Can Do to Help:
- Would you help us share our project information by helping promote our project website? Send the information to 3 people today!
- Would you help us share our project information by visiting our Facebook page, Like our page, and tag other people and organizations who may also help?
- Do you have a website, Facebook page, or Email distribution list that you could use to help us get the word out about the JTSTE project?
- Can you share the details of our project information in the community in any other ways? For example, display our project promotional material at your site or post our information on your website?
Thank you for your help and support, we appreciate everyone’s time and input to the JTSTE project